40W of tonal goodness in a compact grab and go package!
An ideal club amplifier!
I always wanted a great 40W 1×12 combo amp with reverb and just the right tonal qualities and size. I could not find one that I really loved. So, I just had to design and build this amp! With a beautiful clean tone, a great reverb circuit, and enough headroom for most clubs or blues jams. It’s a very versatile amp. With its 40W power stage, compact (but not too small) form-factor, and wide array of tone-sculpting options, it strikes the perfect balance between big BIG sound and portability. And, oh my goodness, yes, it takes pedals extremely well. This will be your go-to amplifier!
- 40W 2 6L6 Class AB push-pull output stage
- Custom Heyboer Power supply Transfomer
- Custom designed aluminum chassis
- Hammond output transformer
- Tube reverb with dwell and mix controls
- Master volume
- Treble, middle and Bass tone controls
- Two way mid voicing switch
- Brite switch – Finely tuned to not take your head off! Much more useable than the old Fender Brite switches.
- Tube-rectifier emulation – Sags just like a tube rectified amplifier, but with without needing a rectifier tube and its associated reliablity problems.
- Custom Designed 1×12 combo cabinet with semi-open back for portability and deep full tone
- Dimensions: width: 20.5″ Height: 20″ (+ handle and feet) , depth: 10.5″
- Weight: 33 Lbs unloaded (without speaker)
- $2200 + taxes and shipping
- To order: $1200 deposit (non-refundable)
- Comes as a 1×12 combo, your choice of most standard tolex colors and grille cloth
- Speaker choices:
- Eminence Swamp Thang ( 11.1 Lbs.)
- Jensen C12K, $20 extra, (9.65 Lbs.)
- Jensen Blackbird, $100 extra, (6.9 Lbs.)
- Weber California, $40 extra, (11 Lbs.)
- Weber Michigan, $40 extra, (11 Lbs.)
- Other speakers, call to discuss!